Thursday, March 9, 2017

I ran Sunday (Mar.5) morning and everything was fine - 5.4kms - and faster than Friday evening - closer to my normal pace for 10 & 1's.

Then trying to get back in shape a bit faster I went out Monday (Mar.6) evening for a 6k run. I went slower than Sunday and still, at just over 5k, my knee began acting up. *&@$#! I didn't try running through it like before because I now know what the issue likely is. So, I walked, at a leisurely pace, the remaining 0.75k home.


It's now Thursday and, while there's still something there, it doesn't hurt. I hope to participate in a 5K fun run this Saturday because it will be the last time our group (Learn 2 Run, and then 5K) will be together. If I can't run I will be there anyway to cheer them on.

Meanwhile, I've joined a gym. I really need to get some kind of cross-training in. And, learn how to strengthen my knee(s)!

No comments: