Friday, July 8, 2016

I wear earbuds and listen to music (on low volume) and get cues and distance, time & pace information from Runkeeper, on my iPhone when I am doing my Walks and Runs. However, when I run my left earbud keeps falling out. So, I thought I'd try something different.

Amazon has Mpow Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones (basically wireless earbuds for exercising) at an affordable price so I thought I'd try them,

Since today was a Walk is wasn't much of a test. However, I'm not sure I care for them. They fit fine (instructions are horrid and an internet search for more information was necessary). But, they cause my hearing to change - like how you hear things that your body is doing that you do not hear unless you plug your ears? Each step I took reverberated in my ears. Running should be a real treat!

Today's Walk - 6:05am; 5.3kms; 53mins; 17c (cloudy, rain storm just ended)

No comments: