Saturday, May 28, 2016

A book I picked up about getting started on my whole running thing was "Running Until You're 100 - for runners in their 40s, 50s, 60s & 70s; for beginners and advanced runners" by Jeff Galloway. A decent read, it helped me to see that I could start running at any age. (Don't bother buying this book, however - borrow it from a library. Use it as a starting point, if you like.)

A better book to get going with is "Running - Getting Started", also by Jeff Galloway (he has about a million different books out there. Lots of crossover.)

I had to get an early start today as we have many things happening, so I left for my walk at 5:45am (I hate getting up early - this could be turning into a habit! 😱) I decided to stretch a bit further today and went 6kms, 60 mins., clear sky, temp 18c (again!)

No comments: