Monday, June 13, 2016

I just have to break with the "all-about-me" for this post.

I wasn't going to be distracted from my focus on Turning Sixty but I just have to comment on the attack on the LGBTQ community in Orlando, Florida. My thoughts and tears are with you. (I am not part of the LGBTQ community personally, but I know many who are. Some are friends. Some are relatives. All are sisters and brothers of all of us here on planet earth.)


From Canada with love.


I also want to extend my condolences to everyone impacted by violence - be it by gun, knife, physical, verbal or psychological. We, the people of this planet, are better than that.



Oh, and it is my considered opinion that Donald Trump is an asshole. Really. Just do an internet search. Greater minds than mine have done extensive research and come to the same conclusion.

Enough said.

No comments: